Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3

First day back to school after Christmas vacation. Whew! Sure was hard getting up this morning! I think our dogs were even tired at 6:00 AM.
Speaking of dogs......
The following is a picture of Isabella Lee Tomey, aka. Izzy.
Chocolate Lab Extraordinare!
She is the girl I'll never have. Unfortunately, she prefers my husband to me. I thought we could do all the girl stuff, you know, shopping, mani/pedi's, champagne lunches, buying a prom dress (when the time comes, of course.) Ok, please know I'm kidding....I realize some of you might not know me and might not "appreciate" my sense of humor. But seriously, I thought she would at least like me. Oh well....the other two male dogs do love me. I guess I really am a "boy mom."


Izzy is being held by my oldest son, Nate.
Hope you have a warm dog kind of day.
Peace
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment