Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 82

So many people feel the number 13 is unlucky.
I happen to love the number 13 as my youngest son was born on the 13th.
However, the number 23 for me is a very unlucky number. I have people who are extremely close to me who have gotten married on the 23rd and later divorced. I know one couple that was married on the 23rd and divorced on the 23rd. I know a wonderful woman who was diagnosed with cancer on the 23rd, and a family who found their missing dog on the 23rd....but he was already dead.
But today does mark one year and one month of my being finished with radiation in order to help insure breast cancer does not recur. That's why I posted a picture of the front of Presbyterian Hospital. This is where I went for almost two months - 35 radiation treatments - and was taken care of by a wonderful team of people. From the valets who parked my car to the radiation technicians to my wonderful radiation oncologist I received the best care and I feel blessed that I went through my treatment at Presbyterian.

Wish the image was a little better but my cell phone can only do so much.
Hope your March 23rd was lucky!
Peace to all,
Stephanie
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment